[R-pkg-devel] The problem with resubmitting the package to the Cran

Mark Padgham m@rk@p@dgh@m @end|ng |rom em@||@com
Thu Nov 9 10:10:44 CET 2023

You'll need to fix that note before resubmitting. If you can share a
link to a public repository, people in this list will likely be able to
help.

regards, Mark