[R-pkg-devel] "crossprod" is not a BUILTIN function

Thu Oct 26 16:20:29 CEST 2023

В Thu, 26 Oct 2023 15:43:54 +0200
Plamen Mirazchiyski <plamen.mirazchiyski using ineri.org> пишет:

> If I understand Ivan's email, my package should work on R 4.3.1, but
> what about newer versions?

The source package (the .tar.gz file obtained using R CMD build) will
keep working fine on both R 4.3 and R 4.4.

The binary package (the .zip file obtained using R CMD INSTALL --build
and produced on Win-Builder) is only guaranteed to work with the R
version that was used to build the binary package.

This is the reason why https://CRAN.R-project.org/package=RALSA offers
a single download of the source package...

>> Package source: 	RALSA_1.3.5.tar.gz

...but multiple, separate downloads of binary versions of the package,
for R-4.4, R-4.3, and R-4.2:

--
Best regards,
Ivan