[R-pkg-devel] published CRAN check results give error for only r-oldrel-macos-arm64

Tony Wilkes tony_@_w||ke@ @end|ng |rom out|ook@com
Fri Oct 13 11:11:20 CEST 2023

Dear all,

My R package has yesterday been accepted by CRAN. I'm super happy about this, of course.
But when I look at the package's CRAN check results (see https://cran.r-project.org/web/checks/check_results_tinycodet.html), I see that r-oldrel-macos-arm64 has latex errors.
I find it very odd that the package runs fine on all OS, except this particular one. And I don't see why latex errors would be OS-specific. (Btw: I actually checked my R package personally on Mac OS before giving to CRAN, and there were no errors then.)

As stated, my package is published, so it's not the end of the world. But I don't want certain people to be left out, so I would prefer to fix this particular error also. The latex errors are not very enlightening.

Can anyone please explain why these latex errors are there, and how I could fix them in the future?

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

Tony.