[R-pkg-devel] Link to MKL instead of RBLAS on CRAN

Serguei Sokol @ergue|@@oko| @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Sep 27 14:48:49 CEST 2023

Le 27/09/2023 à 14:11, Sameh Abdulah a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> Is it possible to link with MKL instead of RBLAS when submitting my package to CRAN?
Usually, it's not the business of a package to choose a BLAS to link to.
Many options exists for this on the user's side. For example, at
installation of R you can see
https://cran.r-project.org/doc/manuals/r-release/R-admin.html#BLAS or
https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/developer/articles/technical/using-onemkl-with-r.html
Another option for "standard" R which can work, is simply to simlink
Rblas.so to libopenblas.os or whatever BLAS you want. For MKL it can be
a little trickier as it requires some additional libraries. It is up to
you to make them findable at run time.

Best,
Serguei.