[R-pkg-devel] roxygen style documentation for data sets

Thu Sep 21 19:37:13 CEST 2023

В Thu, 21 Sep 2023 16:33:35 +0000
Michael L Friendly <friendly using yorku.ca> пишет:

> I called this function `use_data_doc()`, because I thought it would
> be a welcome addition to the usethis package.
>
> I hope that someone on this list can advise how to make such a
> function available to all R package developers.

Perhaps a pull request to https://github.com/r-lib/usethis/pulls ?

Should this function be considered a work derived from R? If yes, then
(in my non-lawyer opinion) it retains its ownership by R Core and being
licensed under GPL-2, which may be a problem for MIT-licensed usethis.

--
Best regards,
Ivan