[R-pkg-devel] Cadence of macOS builds at CRAN

Thu Sep 14 15:09:25 CEST 2023

Simon,

A new package of mine [1] appeared on CRAN on Sep 5. Respecting the one week gap,
I made a small update on Sep 12.

Today is Sep 14. There are still no builds for
  macOS r-release (arm64)
  macOS r-oldrel (arm64)
  macOS r-release (x86_64)
but we do have two oldrel releases. Weirder still we have results for
macOS r-release (x86_64) even when the binary is not listed.

There is nothing tricky in the package or it dependencies.  Could you provide
an update of what should and can be expected in the macOS provision? Is this
a matter of intra-CRAN syncing between your builder(s) and the Vienna site?

Thanks as always,  Dirk

[1] https://cran.r-project.org/package=RcppInt64

--
dirk.eddelbuettel.com | @eddelbuettel | edd using debian.org