[R-pkg-devel] What to do when a package is archived from CRAN

SHIMA Tatsuya t@1@1@ndn @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sun Aug 27 17:28:30 CEST 2023

Hi Tim, thank you for sharing this information. i didn't know this.

If this is the cause, the problem seems to have been resolved in the
latest serde <https://github.com/serde-rs/serde/pull/2590>, so it seems
to be possible to deal with it.

Best,
Tatsuya