[R-pkg-devel] Re-building vignettes had CPU time 9.2 times elapsed time

Reed A. Cartwright r@c@rtwr|ght @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sat Aug 26 00:51:34 CEST 2023

I've been lurking on this discussion and have a question.

What does data.table do to pass CRAN tests? If this is a problem for
packages that use data.table, then it certainly is a problem for data.table
itself.