[R-pkg-devel] Re-building vignettes had CPU time 9.2 times elapsed time

Toby Hocking tdhock5 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sat Aug 26 00:13:13 CEST 2023

Thanks Dirk. I agree.
data.table is not in a situation to update very soon, so the easiest
solution for the R community would be for CRAN to set OMP_THREAD_LIMIT
to 2 on the Windows and Debian machines doing this test.
Otherwise the 1400+ packages with hard dependencies on data.table will
each have to implement custom logic to limit threads to 2.
Toby