[R-pkg-devel] status of "possibly invalid URL/403 error" NOTEs?

Avraham Adler @vr@h@m@@d|er @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sun Aug 13 22:57:53 CEST 2023

I had a similar issue with a paper on JSTOR. Usually CRAN let it through. However, I eventually switched from URL to DOI and now the user needs to find the free source so to rid myself of the constant hassle. CRAN really doesn’t like redirects. I guess you could wrap it in \code{} so as not to hyperlink.

Avi

Sent from my iPhone