[R-pkg-devel] Re-submission of removed package

Ogan Mancarci og@n@m@nc@rc| @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Jul 21 00:56:19 CEST 2023

I would if the maintainer really is unavailable but it is possible that
it's just a rather long vacation so I'm happy to wait while, especially
since the package remains available on github regardless.

But just to confirm, there aren't any shorter term workarounds that'd bring
the package back without changing maintainers? If so I will give a bit more
time before re-submitting with myself as the maintainer.

Cheers,
Ogan