[R-pkg-devel] Re-submission of removed package

Ogan Mancarci og@n@m@nc@rc| @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Jul 20 22:56:31 CEST 2023

I am an author but not the maintainer of the package staplr that was
recently removed from CRAN. I have been trying to reach the maintainer to
resubmit the package after the required fixes but was unsuccessful in
doing so. I have submitted the package myself but it appears that it
requires approval from the creator to finalise submission which I am unsure
if we'll get. What is the procedure to follow in this case?

Cheers,
Ogan