[R-pkg-devel] Is it a wrong assumption that ${R_HOME}/lib always exists?

Hiroaki Yutani yut@n|@|n| @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Jul 10 11:41:29 CEST 2023

Thanks so much for the quick response. It answered everything!
It was my mistake that I didn't consider these types of installations.
I'll fix my package as soon as I can.

Best,
Yutani