[R-pkg-devel] Public URLs for help for versions of base packages

David Hugh-Jones d@v|dhughjone@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Jun 30 14:23:08 CEST 2023

There are plenty of places to find current docs. I think it’s fine to have
versioned ones also. I agree it would be a good idea to clearly signal
“hey, this is an old version” - indeed I’ve been bitten by that in python
before. I’m working on this now… will see what I can do.

Does anyone happen to know if it’s possible to create 00index files without
installing the relevant package? (Loading R 0.60 is challenging…)

Sent from Gmail Mobile