[R-pkg-devel] Public URLs for help for versions of base packages

Fri Jun 30 14:02:04 CEST 2023

On 30/06/2023 7:57 a.m., David Hugh-Jones wrote:
> Static web pages get indexed by google.

Isn't that an argument against having static pages?  If I do a Google
search for "R lm" I think it's better to find the current docs rather
than dozens of obsolete versions.  It's rare that someone wants to see
changes across versions, so doing that should take extra work.

Duncan Murdoch