[R-pkg-devel] Public URLs for help for versions of base packages

Fri Jun 30 02:01:35 CEST 2023

Sure. On your computer. Install the old version of R and let it serve the relevant docs.

Dunno of anyone doing this historical dive online for you though. Why would you want preformatted docs if you didn't have those old versions installed?