[R-pkg-devel] NOTE about missing package ‘emmeans’ on macos-x86_64

Uwe Ligges ||gge@ @end|ng |rom @t@t|@t|k@tu-dortmund@de
Fri Jun 23 14:19:26 CEST 2023

On 23.06.2023 11:27, Helmut Schütz wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> since a while (January?) we face NOTEs in package checks
> (https://cran.r-project.org/web/checks/check_results_PowerTOST.html):
> Version: 1.5-4
> Check: package dependencies
> Result: NOTE
>      Package suggested but not available for checking: ‘emmeans’
> Flavor: r-release-macos-x86_64
> Version: 1.5-4
> Check: Rd cross-references
> Result: NOTE
>      Package unavailable to check Rd xrefs: ‘emmeans’
> Flavor: r-release-macos-x86_64
>
> First I thought that ‘emmeans’ is not available for macos-x86_64 on CRAN.
> However, ‘emmeans’ itself passed all checks
> (https://cran.r-project.org/web/checks/check_results_emmeans.html).
>
> Since we want to submit v1.5-5 of PowerTOST soon, any ideas?

Please go ahead. Simon rarely updates the check results, so I guess this
was a coincidence at the time and never got updated. I'd ignore this one.

Best,
Uwe Ligges