[R-pkg-devel] package not passing automatic checks: no clue as to what is causing 2 notes

Wed Apr 12 10:16:15 CEST 2023

В Wed, 12 Apr 2023 10:05:32 +0200
Gianmarco Alberti <gianmarcoalberti using gmail.com> пишет:

> 'CreateProcess' failed to run
> 'd:\rtools43\x86_64-w64-mingw32.static.posix\bin\tidy.exe -language
> en -qe --drop-empty-elements no D:\temp\Rtmp29JsRe\file2426857b24734'

This is a (transient?) problem on the machine running the check:
something completely prevented HTML Tidy from running, even before the
process would have tried to load the required DLLs. Nothing to do with
your package.

> * checking for detritus in the temp directory ... NOTE
> Found the following files/directories: 'lastMiKTeXException'

I think this is a false positive too. Some other package may have
failed to compile its PDF documentation (at the same time?), which
caused MiKTeX to create this file in the temp directory. Your PDF
manual check resulted in an OK.

Does the automatic e-mail include the instructions on where to reply
with this explanation?

--
Best regards,
Ivan