[R-pkg-devel] package not passing automatic checks: no clue as to what is causing 2 notes

Wed Apr 12 10:14:47 CEST 2023

The tidy.exe program is used in some checks of help files.  The error
messages you have say that it failed to run.  I think that was an issue
on the CRAN machine, not an issue with your package, so I'd follow the
instructions in the email you received from CRAN to let them know the
rejection appears to be a false positive.

Duncan Murdoch