[R-pkg-devel] What checks are required before uploading a package to CRAN?

Uwe Ligges ||gge@ @end|ng |rom @t@t|@t|k@tu-dortmund@de
Wed Apr 5 11:08:25 CEST 2023

On 05.04.2023 09:17, Ivan Krylov wrote:
> On Tue, 4 Apr 2023 14:28:52 -0600
> John Lawson <lawsonjsl7net using gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> ERROR: Access to the path
>> 'C:\Inetpub\ftproot\R-devel\daewr_1.2-9.tar.gz' is denied. (perhaps
>> you uploaded already and the file has not been processed yet?)
>>
>> It has been 4 days since I uploaded the file to R-release, and I get
>> automatic emails every other day from Uwe Ligges telling me my package
>> has been checked and built.

Interesting, you shouild receive one mail for each upload.
Can yoiu tell me when you got an unexpected one? Can you forward it to me?

I do not see a package in any of the queues right now.

Best,
Uwe Ligges