[R-pkg-devel] How to declare Bioconductor Dependencies in the Description File of my R Package

Tiago Olivoto t|@goo||voto @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Mar 16 18:55:20 CET 2023

Thanks Duncan,
I'm in the way of a new CRAN submission and I will make sure to call
check_ebi() in the body of each function. This should ensure that the check
for EBImage will be called even with pliman::object_edge( ... ), for
example.

Best regards,
Olivoto