[R-pkg-devel] First CRAN submission - quick feedback

Zhian Kamvar zk@mv@r @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sun Mar 12 21:33:14 CET 2023

Generally you will want to use an application directory for storing these
files (a la rappdirs) and, importantly, allow the user to consent to these
files being downloaded and installed, which should not be done on load.