[R-pkg-devel] Package submission rejected as it fails checks on Debian

Vasileios Nikolaidis v@n|ko|@|d|@ @end|ng |rom uop@gr
Tue Feb 21 12:39:41 CET 2023

I will try it the "Github Action" it seems very useful indeed.

I already found the (extremely obvious and tiny) error that caused all
this mess. I am surprised the compile/link system on my Windows machine
passed on that without reporting anything. That really threw me off on
what the cause may be. Getting back on Linux for development and checks
(like I used to use and trust).

Problem solved, moral of the story is never code tired, and use all
tools available.
Thank you everyone for your comments and help.

Regards,
Vasilis.

Στις 2023-02-21 13:25, Spencer Graves έγραψε: