[R-pkg-devel] Package submission rejected as it fails checks on Debian

Vasileios Nikolaidis v@n|ko|@|d|@ @end|ng |rom uop@gr
Mon Feb 20 21:37:03 CET 2023

Thanks for taking the time to check it. The hint about the virtual
'layer' class is valuable.
I will look into it.
Best Regards,
V.Nikolaidis

PS I am tempted to set up a Debian test platform to speed up fixing the
package.
(Or abandon submitting the package to CRAN alltogether.)

Στις 2023-02-20 22:06, Dirk Eddelbuettel έγραψε: