[R-pkg-devel] Unable to load Windows NETIO.SYS and WINSPOOL.DRV DLLs

Uwe Ligges ||gge@ @end|ng |rom @t@t|@t|k@tu-dortmund@de
Sun Feb 12 15:04:23 CET 2023

Note that Gtk2 is end of life, Gtk4 was released 3 years ago already.
There are reasons why neither the former RGtk2 maintainer nor the CRAN
team decided to maintain RGtk2 further on.

Best,
Uwe Ligges