[R-pkg-devel] R OpenCL on an AMD GPU

Simon Urbanek @|mon@urb@nek @end|ng |rom R-project@org
Tue Feb 7 19:46:54 CET 2023

Quirin,

this is a contributed package question, so you should either use the GitHub issues (https://github.com/s-u/OpenCL/issues) for the package or contact the maintainer (me). But before you do so, you have to provide a lot more details including exact code you used and the full output of the errors you saw. Finally, on Windows, make sure you refer to the instructions posted here to pre-load your run-time DLL: https://github.com/s-u/OpenCL/issues/6#issuecomment-899114747

Cheers,
Simon