[R-pkg-devel] Failed CRAN tar.gz upload to CRAN

Chris Brien chr|@@br|en @end|ng |rom @de|@|de@edu@@u
Fri Jan 13 23:59:45 CET 2023

Hi Ivan,

The submit button has worked!!!!

You are right that it is counterintuitive and I have been well trained not to submit things to CRAN that contain errors :-)

I agree that something like "Package uploaded" would be better than "No file chosen" in Stage 2, afterall I have chosen a file.

Thanks very much for your help. All's well that ends well.

Cheers,

  Chris