[R-pkg-devel] Question on Description/Citing Feedback

Uwe Ligges ||gge@ @end|ng |rom @t@t|@t|k@tu-dortmund@de
Mon Dec 19 11:16:44 CET 2022

Well, the CRAN question is more a suggestion that refernces for a
package can be specified in the Descrioption field of the DESCRIPTION
file so that poeple directly see the references even befiore downloading
the package. This is a (strong) suggestion, not compulsory.

Best,
Uwe Ligges