[R-pkg-devel] Question on Description/Citing Feedback

Fri Dec 16 21:49:45 CET 2022

Isn't the whole purpose of creating a new package to introduce new algorithms? That there is a history related to the modelsummary package is fine, but I think the request is for references to published discussion of why modelsummary needed to be augmented with new algorithms. It seems to me that other than mentioning that this package augments modelsummary that issue is moot... rather you need to expand on why this package is relevant.