[R-pkg-devel] Do you run R on Fedora or Debian?

Sun Dec 11 11:14:04 CET 2022

I'm not sure I'm looking at the right versions, but it appears your
package uses hoardr::hoard() for caching.  I looked for the source for
hoardr::hoard, and found it at

  https://github.com/ropensci-archive/hoardr

It says the package has been "abandoned", with a version number slightly
higher than the one on CRAN.

So conceivably your problem is caused by a bug in the hoardr package,
and it looks like the authors of that package aren't going to deal with it.

Duncan Murdoch