[R-pkg-devel] Two packages with the same name

Peter Carbonetto peter@c@rbonetto @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Nov 29 14:38:18 CET 2022

Thanks, Dirk and Uwe, for your helpful replies.

I have learned from this situation that there is some risk involved in
depending on a package that is not available in CRAN or on Bioconductor.

Peter