[R-pkg-devel] Logical Inconsistency of check regarding URL?

hugo@gruso@+R m@iii@g oii @orm@iesup@org hugo@gruso@+R m@iii@g oii @orm@iesup@org
Tue Nov 29 10:17:01 CET 2022

Dear Michael,

I second Ivan's suggestion to use a custom domain on your GitHub Pages
website and I also want to add that this solves your certificate issue
as a nice side-effect.

GitHub will automatically create a certificate for you, for free, via
Let's Encrypt:

https://github.blog/2018-05-01-github-pages-custom-domains-https/

Best,

Hugo