[R-pkg-devel] request to remove/archive package from CRAN

Kopperud kopperud @end|ng |rom protonm@||@com
Wed Nov 23 14:50:01 CET 2022

Hello,

Is it possible to request for a package to be removed/archived from CRAN? I have two packages CRAN that are essentially the same project, but they have different names. I want to remove the old one, the one that has the incorrect name. The package I want to have removed/archived is called "ACDC" ( https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/ACDC/index.html )

Would be great if anyone has some advice on how to proceed

Best regardsBjørn Tore Kopperud