[R-pkg-devel] Latex issue on CRAN: Package pdftex.def Error

Sun Oct 30 15:00:05 CET 2022

В Sun, 30 Oct 2022 14:48:05 +0100
r using nbenn.ch пишет:

> It seems like when building the PDF manual, an image that should be
> included is not found and then things fall apart, causing both the
> error and note. For all I know, the image should be there unter
> `man/figures/`.

Is it the following change?

https://github.com/eth-mds/ricu/commit/b4ac31a2cc22da236e56ce9875b2d799ae172d46

The updated Rd file now says "\figure{man/figures/sofa-sep-3-1.png}".
According to WRE 2.7, paths to the figures should be specified relative
to man/figures. In other words, in order to reference
man/figures/sofa-sep-3-1.png, use \figure{sofa-sep-3-1.png}.

--
Best regards,
Ivan