[R-pkg-devel] Problems with news in ‘NEWS’

Spencer Graves @pencer@gr@ve@ @end|ng |rom e||ect|vede|en@e@org
Thu Oct 13 03:16:20 CEST 2022

Hello, All:

	  devtools::check_rhub("Ecdat") complained:

Problems with news in ‘NEWS’:
    Cannot process chunk/lines:
      2022-10-12:
    Cannot process chunk/lines:
      Ecdat 0.4-2 updated "terrorism" to 2020.

	  For more see below.  This is with the current version of

https://github.com/sbgraves237/Ecdat

	  I copied NEWS to NEWS.md and tried to format it as described in:

https://r-pkgs.org/other-markdown.html#news

	  Sadly, I still get the same error.  It seems to be ignoring my
NEWS.md file and continuing to tell me I haven't fixed NEWS.

	  What do you suggest?
	  Thanks,
	  Spencer Graves