[R-pkg-devel] R package development using GPU based on R package OpenCL

Quirin Stier Qu|r|n_St|er @end|ng |rom gmx@de
Tue Oct 11 09:35:10 CEST 2022

Dear members,

I have difficulties packing my OpenCL functions together as a complete R
package. I did not find any exemplary R package building upon the R
OpenCL Package. Currently I can only run the OpenCL functions as was
presented by the OpenCL examples of the OpenCL package itself. So,
assuming I have working OpenCL files, how can I create the MakeVars (or
whatever necessity needs to be done), in order to create a fully
functional R package?

Best regards,

Quirin