[R-pkg-devel] CRAN package isoband and its reverse dependencies

Henrik Singmann @|ngm@nn @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Oct 5 14:34:59 CEST 2022

Hi John,

I think the short answer is yes, see the discussion on their GitHub:
https://github.com/wilkelab/isoband/issues/31
See also: https://github.com/tidyverse/ggplot2/issues/5006

Best,
Henrik

Am Mi., 5. Okt. 2022 um 13:32 Uhr schrieb John Harrold
<john.m.harrold using gmail.com>:

> Howdy Folks,
>
> I got a message from CRAN today telling me that I have a strong reverse
> dependency on the isoband package. But I'm not alone! It look like more
> than 4700 other packages also have a strong dependency on this. Is there
> some organized effort to deal with this?
>
> Thanks
> John

Dr. Henrik Singmann
Lecturer, Experimental Psychology