[R-pkg-devel] R-devel cannot install my package

Bailey, Paul pb@||ey @end|ng |rom @|r@org
Wed Sep 28 00:50:13 CEST 2022

Hi,

I'm trying to update WeMix on CRAN and when I use R-devel (2022-09-26 r82921 ucrt) to R CMD check --as-cran R-devel will not install the package. This is the log file

[snip]
** testing if installed package can be loaded from temporary location
*** arch - i386
Error in .makeMessage(..., domain = domain) :
  3 arguments passed to .Internal(gettext) which requires 2
Calls: .OptRequireMethods
Execution halted
[snip]

This looks like not a problem with my package. Is this a known problem? Also, I get this with R-devel on my currently on CRAN version and CRAN itself does not show this.

Best,
Paul Bailey