[R-pkg-devel] R build fail without a message

Simon Urbanek @|mon@urb@nek @end|ng |rom R-project@org
Tue Sep 27 03:13:05 CEST 2022

Paul,

I wouldn't worry about oldrel - that's likely an incomplete run (I don't see that error anymore), but I would worry about the failure on R-release:
https://www.r-project.org/nosvn/R.check/r-release-macos-arm64/EdSurvey-00check.html

You can always check with the Mac Builder before you submit it to CRAN:
https://mac.r-project.org/macbuilder/submit.html

Cheers,
Simon