[R-pkg-devel] Warning about ggplot although no ggplot is used anywhere in the package

Alexandre Courtiol @|ex@ndre@court|o| @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Sep 22 17:05:01 CEST 2022

Hi Riko,
That element_line() is called while loading is not a problem, this is
probably just the loading of the NAMESPACE from rstanarm.
There is nothing wrong with this function.
The problem is only when it is used with the argument `size = ` within it.
You need to figure out when that happens.
++