[R-pkg-devel] Links from manual return 403 and 404 responses when running devtools::check_rhub()

Greg Hunt greg @end|ng |rom ||rm@n@y@h@com
Wed Sep 14 09:40:54 CEST 2022

When I click on those links, I also get 404 errors.  When I try to access
the package I get a page that looks like it explains the problem.  You may
have to talk to the CRAN maintainers about that:

Package ‘CytobankAPI’ was removed from the CRAN repository.

Formerly available versions can be obtained from the archive
<https://cran.r-project.org/src/contrib/Archive/CytobankAPI>.

Archived on 2022-09-11 as email to the maintainer is undeliverable.