[R-pkg-devel] Links from manual return 403 and 404 responses when running devtools::check_rhub()

Gao, Song SGAO @end|ng |rom beckm@n@com
Wed Sep 14 02:32:45 CEST 2022

Hi there,

This is a developer from Cytobank.
I encountered an issue when I release the R package.

The issue happened when running devtools::check_rhub(), there are a lot of 403 responses when testing the links in the manual. The details log is attached
The links in the manual are public ones without authentication, and anyone can access them from anywhere.

Also, there are two 404 requests.
Found the following (possibly) invalid URLs:
      From: README.md
      Message: Not Found
Currently, the cytobank page on CRAN is not available, so the 2 links can’t be accessed

Can you please have a look at it?

Thanks.
Best Wishes!
Sgao

Please be advised that this email may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us by email by replying to the sender and delete this message. The sender disclaims that the content of this email constitutes an offer to enter into, or the acceptance of, any agreement; provided that the foregoing does not invalidate the binding effect of any digital or other electronic reproduction of a manual signature that is included in any attachment.

Confidential - Company Proprietary