[R-pkg-devel] src/ subdirectories contains sources....

RICHET Yann y@nn@r|chet @end|ng |rom |r@n@|r
Tue Aug 30 14:14:07 CEST 2022

Dear all,

I already asked some advice to well integrate a full C++ library as a submodule in my package... (which is just a wrapper for that cpp lib). As suggested, I moved the submodule inside src/, fixed some makefiles, ...

But I still have a WARNING on Windows (only):
* checking package subdirectories ... WARNING
Subdirectory 'src' contains no source files.

https://win-builder.r-project.org/incoming_pretest/rlibkriging_0.6-0_20220830_115756/Windows/00check.log

While my src/ is well populated with subdirectories containing source files...

Regards,

Yann