[R-pkg-devel] Misspelled words in descrition and tar.gz inside folder

Edward Wei edwwe|2020 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Aug 9 22:38:33 CEST 2022

Hello. Here is my "NOTE" message.

* checking CRAN incoming feasibility ... NOTE
Maintainer: ‘Edward Wei <edwwei2020 using gmail.com>’

New submission

Possibly misspelled words in DESCRIPTION:
  alphavantager (8:3, 9:7)
  Alphavantager (7:32)
  api (7:58, 8:36)
  Avfintools (10:18)
  Vantager (3:55, 10:46, 11:56)

* checking top-level files ... NOTE
Non-standard file/directory found at top level:
  ‘avfintools.tar.gz’

My questions are:

1. My misspelled words are just referencing names of packages and
programming terms etc. Is there a way to get around this or should I omit
them from my description and put them somewhere else.

2. I wanted to confirm this, but the tar.gz for CRAN submission SHOULD NOT
be in the folder of the directory for my package.

Thanks for your time,