[R-pkg-devel] How Do I Solve This Two Notes From R Package Auto-check?

Uwe Ligges ||gge@ @end|ng |rom @t@t|@t|k@tu-dortmund@de
Sun Jun 19 01:18:52 CEST 2022

On 18.06.2022 22:11, Andrew Simmons wrote:
> Hello,
>

> I wouldn't worry about the message for invalid URLs, I've been seeing that
> message too on my computer but it doesn't appear when I submit to CRAN.
>

> The second message looks like one of your scripts is creating some
> temporary files that are not being deleted. If you had something like
>
> FILE <- tempfile()
>
> in your examples or vignettes or tests, just make sure to add
>
> unlink(FILE)
>
> to the end of the file.

Looks like these are leftovers from a stated parallel cluster. I guess
one that you forgot to close ins examples/vignettes or tests.

Best,
Uwe Ligges