[R-pkg-devel] How Do I Solve This Two Notes From R Package Auto-check?

Andrew Simmons @kw@|mmo @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sat Jun 18 22:11:47 CEST 2022

Hello,

I wouldn't worry about the message for invalid URLs, I've been seeing that
message too on my computer but it doesn't appear when I submit to CRAN.

The second message looks like one of your scripts is creating some
temporary files that are not being deleted. If you had something like

FILE <- tempfile()

in your examples or vignettes or tests, just make sure to add

unlink(FILE)

to the end of the file.