[R-pkg-devel] Rd cross-references ... NOTE, Undeclared packages ... in Rd xrefs

Mon Jun 13 21:26:22 CEST 2022

I think the issue with dependencies arises because if this very usage.

Given how weak the relationship is with these packages, why not just omit links at all and just mention the packages by name?