[R-pkg-devel] Rd cross-references ... NOTE, Undeclared packages ... in Rd xrefs

Spencer Graves @pencer@gr@ve@ @end|ng |rom e||ect|vede|en@e@org
Mon Jun 13 18:12:40 CEST 2022

Hello, All:

	  How do I fix "Rd cross-references ... NOTE
Undeclared packages ‘EnvStats’, ‘drc’, ‘zoo’, ‘prodlim’, ‘plyr’,
‘TRAMPR’, ‘raster’ in Rd xrefs"?

	  This occurs with
"https://www.r-project.org/nosvn/R.check/r-devel-linux-x86_64-fedora-clang/Ecfun-00check.html"
and with
"https://www.r-project.org/nosvn/R.check/r-devel-linux-x86_64-fedora-clang/Ecdat-00check.html".
  However, this error is not raised on other platforms.  My search for
this note produced essentially the same message for other packages but
no advice on how to fix it.

	  These are references to other packages that I do not use in my
packages but that some users may wish to consider.  If needed, I will
add them to "Suggests" for the packages.  However, that seems overkill,
because I do not use them myself.  ???

	  Thanks,
	  Spencer Graves