[R-pkg-devel] Linking to a large external library

Ben Engbers Ben@Engber@ @end|ng |rom Be-Log|c@|@n|
Fri Jun 10 14:53:46 CEST 2022

\Hi,

It's been several Fedora versions since I installed R with the command
'sudo dnf install R'. And with every update of Fedora, R was
automatically updated to the recent version. Fedora 36 was only recently
released. So I would expect that for Fedora 4.1.3 would be the most
recent. 'sudo dnf update R' confirms this.
The page in the link does not provide instructions for updates. Or am I
missing something?

--
Ben Engbers