[R-pkg-devel] Pending folder but no email

Fri May 13 17:18:23 CEST 2022

   I wasn't able to follow your link, but I think you might be referring to

https://r-hub.github.io/cransays/articles/dashboard.html#cran-review-workflow

   which, I think, is incorrect.  It says

 >  pending: the CRAN maintainers are waiting for an action on your
side. You should check your emails!

   In contrast ?foghorn::cran_incoming says

 > pending: a CRAN team member has to do a closer inspection and needs
more time

   This confusion has come up before.

https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-package-devel/2020q4/006151.html
https://github.com/fmichonneau/foghorn/issues/42

This difference was clarified by Uwe Ligges here:

https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-package-devel/2019q1/003631.html

   cheers
     Ben Bolker

On 2022-05-13 10:54 a.m., Uwe Ligges wrote:
> It is pending a manual inspection by a CRAN team member.
> So please be patient, you will receive a message once inspected.
>
> Best,
> Uwe Ligges
>
> On 13.05.2022 16:30, Michael Barr wrote:
>> Hi - I see my “new” (previously archived) package (repoRter.nih) in
>> *pending* but received no email as this would indicate I should have.
>> Who would I inquire with or alert to this? Maybe I can already
>> accomplish that via this list.
>>
>> Thanks
>> Mike
>>
>> --
>> Michael Barr
>> www.bikeactuary.com
>>
>> [https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=11FiqE8XIqL365lBzJTLzJpFLPXoUanrw&revid=0Bz8uahbNFwpGZjFvZ1AvcFFSTkM3SFZKanhDdzFNOTJUb1ZZPQ]
>>

>>     [[alternative HTML version deleted]]

Dr. Benjamin Bolker
Professor, Mathematics & Statistics and Biology, McMaster University
Director, School of Computational Science and Engineering
(Acting) Graduate chair, Mathematics & Statistics